Sunday, September 19, 2010

This weeks song and upcoming schedule.

Just kinda found out this song even had a video. The only Great Northern CD I've heard is the one this is off of, Remind Me Where the Light Is. It's a decent CD. This song, though, is simply mesmerizing. Please, enjoy yourself while listening to it.


Great Northern, New Tricks



Otherly:
I'm going to be posting a new video hopefully this week. I've either got to finish one of my new songs (I hate writing choruses) or I'll be doing a cover of Joey Eppard's Dead.

This new song I am really proud of. I tried to do something different lyrically and musically through the verse. Hopefully it's unique and I feel like it's helped me to hone in on how I write. Even if I have no idea what to do with the chorus.


Anyway, enough narcissism.

Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment